Allen Tate Realtors®, the Carolinas’ leading real estate company, has announced that the following individuals have graduated from the company’s Winner’s Edge training in the Charlotte region:
- Joy Charo, Katerina Jacobs – Charlotte-Ballantyne
- Jennifer Hollar – Charlotte-University City
- Bonnie McDonald, Erik Pope, Wes Prosser – Concord
- Megan Lloyd – Huntersville
- Connor Ryan – Lake Norman
- Adela Hollard – Matthews/Mint Hill
- Lauren Yelcho – Mooresville/Lake Norman
- Sarah McCain Grant, Betsy Jenkins – Rock Hill
- Brinda Dave – Wesley Chapel
Exclusively for Allen Tate Realtors, Winner’s Edge is a required, comprehensive real estate training program. The curriculum includes the latest in national real estate trends, technology, license law, sales and marketing techniques, integrated with detailed information about the local real estate market. As a result of this intensive course of study, Realtors are equipped with the latest tools in the industry in order to serve their clients in a knowledgeable, caring and professional manner.
Since 1957, Allen Tate Realtors has focused on the needs of consumers by providing one-stop shopping with choices in branches located in communities throughout the Carolinas.