Allen Tate Realtors®, the Carolinas’ leading real estate company, has announced that the following individuals have graduated from the company’s Winner’s Edge training in the Charlotte region:
- Tiffany Blake, Maggie Miller, Jennifer Sanford, Hany Solh – Charlotte-Ballantyne
- Brittany Osborne – Charlotte-Providence@485
- Karen Irwin, Jim Wright – Charlotte-SouthPark
- Joe Albanese – Charlotte-Steele Creek
- Angela Burgess, Israel Solomon – Charlotte-University City
- Mike King, Carol Schofield – Concord
- Taylor Pelzel – Gastonia
- Elizabeth Cross – Huntersville
- Jane DeBartolo, Dionne Pedersen, Lori Russell – Lake Norman
- Josh Pursley – Lake Wylie
- James Shoobridge – Mooresville/Lake Norman
- Richard Hardin, David Orman – Rock Hill-Ebenezer Road
- Leandra Debernardo, Charity Pittman – Wesley Chapel
Exclusively for Allen Tate Realtors, Winner’s Edge is a required, comprehensive real estate training program. The curriculum includes the latest in national real estate trends, technology, license law, sales and marketing techniques, integrated with detailed information about the local real estate market. As a result of this intensive course of study, Realtors are equipped with the latest tools in the industry in order to serve their clients in a knowledgeable, caring and professional manner.
Since 1957, Allen Tate Realtors has focused on the needs of consumers by providing one-stop shopping with choices in branches located in communities throughout the Carolinas.