A group of 22 Allen Tate Realtors® and members of the Allen Tate Companies leadership team are attending the 2016 Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® (LeadingRE) Annual Conference February 20-26 at the Fontainebleau in Miami Beach, Fla.
More than 2,000 top real estate professionals from the U.S. and 20 countries around the world attend the conference. Participating LeadingRE brokerages represent more than one million annual home sale transactions of more than $321 billion.
The week-long series of conferences boasts a noteworthy line-up of speakers, with keynote presentations by innovation guru George Blankenship, who masterminded Apple retail stores and headed retail operations for Tesla, and William Taylor, founding editor of Fast Company magazine.
“The 2016 LeadingRE Annual Conference celebrates the three pillars of our community – independence, quality and connections – with examples of how those traits not only define our people but also how they create distinct competitive advantages,” said LeadingRE President/CEO Pam O’Connor.
Pat Riley, Allen Tate Companies president and CEO and chairman of the board of Leading RE, is presiding over the conference.
Andy Bovender, a Realtor® in the Allen Tate Providence@485 office and leader of The Andy Bovender Team, was a featured panelist for the conference session “High Performer Panel: Success and Strategies.”
Other Allen Tate attendees included:
- Frank Alfero, Realtor, Allen Tate-Ballantyne Office
- Terry Alfero, Realtor, Allen Tate-Ballantyne Office
- Robert Brady, Realtor, Allen Tate Greenville-Midtown Office
- Phyllis Brookshire, president, Allen Tate Realtors
- Michele Early, sales manager, Allen Tate Charlotte-Southpark Office
- Stephanie Gossett, regional vice president, Allen Tate Realtors
- Carol Hampton, branch leader, Allen Tate Fort Mill Office
- Tony Jarrett, regional vice president, Allen Tate Realtors
- John Kindbom, regional vice president, Allen Tate Realtors
- Sandy Kindbom, branch leader, Allen Tate Charlotte-Center City Office
- Diane Kuiper, sales manager, Allen Tate Charlotte-Ballantyne Office
- Susan Larkin, vice president of marketing, Allen Tate Companies
- Tina Marsh, Realtor, Allen Tate Greensboro-Green Valley Office
- Katrina Richards, regional vice president, Allen Tate Realtors
- Candi Schuerger, Realtor, Allen Tate Mooresville Office
- Sara Spencer, director of operations, Allen Tate Companies
- DJ Stephan, president, Allen Tate Relocation and Corporate Services
- Todd Williams, Realtor, Allen Tate Davidson Office
- Diane Wolfe, branch leader, Allen Tate Charlotte-Providence@485 Office
- Wayne Young, Realtor, Allen Tate Greensboro-North Elm Office
Allen Tate Company is a founding member of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®, the largest network of more than 500 premier locally-branded real estate firms. LeadingRE provides a broad range of brokerage services to its affiliates, including lead generation, cross-market referrals, branding support, luxury marketing, online exposure, technology systems, and industry-leading professional development.