Allen Tate Realtors®, the Carolinas’ leading real estate company, has announced that the following individuals have graduated from the company’s Winner’s Edge training in the Charlotte region:
- Neysa Molle – Belmont
- Patricia Coleman – Charlotte-Ballantyne
- Jessica Grace Booker, Ellen Watkins – Charlotte-SouthPark
- Troy Dalsing – Charlotte-University City
- Shari Johnson, Dakeita Vanderburg-Johnson – Concord
- John Ratliff – Davidson
- Hazel Messer – Gastonia
- Kelly Hall, Michelle May, Ellen Morgan, Jordan Ogden – Lake Norman
- Mark Hamrick – Rock Hill-Ebenezer Road
- Wesley Lawson, Todd McIntosh – Shelby
- Amy Moorehead – Union County-New Town Road
- Erin Benjamin, Tammy Vickery, Scott Vickery – Wesley Chapel
Exclusively for Allen Tate Realtors, Winner’s Edge is a required, comprehensive real estate training program. The curriculum includes the latest in national real estate trends, technology, license law, sales and marketing techniques, integrated with detailed information about the local real estate market. As a result of this intensive course of study, Realtors are equipped with the latest tools in the industry in order to serve their clients in a knowledgeable, caring and professional manner.
Since 1957, Allen Tate Realtors has focused on the needs of consumers by providing one-stop shopping with choices in branches located in communities throughout the Carolinas.