Allen Tate Realtors®, the Carolinas’ leading real estate company, has announced that the following individuals have graduated from the company’s Winner’s Edge training in the Charlotte region:
- Billy Hattaway, Jennifer Mathias, Carin Walling – Charlotte-Ballantyne
- Craig Grimmer, Monica Murano Robinson – Charlotte-Providence@485
- Brandi Bombien, Garrett Kachellek, Candace Williams – Charlotte-SouthPark
- Robert Pompey III, Joseph Ponte – Charlotte-Steele Creek
- Kim Coggins, Ted Coyer – Lake Norman
- Kris Yuhouse – Lake Wylie
- Maria Blumen, Dina Braun, Caroline Grossman – Matthews/Mint Hill
- Savannah Ross, Joe Saraco – Mooresville
- Bruce Black, Kaye Fisher, Ramon Munroe, Chris Sharkey – Wesley Chapel
Exclusively for Allen Tate Realtors, Winner’s Edge is a required, comprehensive real estate training program. The curriculum includes the latest in national real estate trends, technology, license law, sales and marketing techniques, integrated with detailed information about the local real estate market. As a result of this intensive course of study, Realtors are equipped with the latest tools in the industry in order to serve their clients in a knowledgeable, caring and professional manner.
Since 1957, Allen Tate Realtors has focused on the needs of consumers by providing one-stop shopping with choices in branches located in communities throughout the Carolinas.