For the past 18 years, Allen Tate agents, employees and guests have gathered each FUNday and “paid to play” to raise money for local public education organizations. This year, four separate regional FUNday events will take place through the company’s footprint in North and South Carolina. To date, FUNday has raised more than $1.52 million for public education across the Carolinas.
Approximately 400 people attended the Charlotte event on October 6, an “upscale tailgate” and reception in the Panthers’ Den at Bank of America Stadium. The festivities included silent and live auctions, 50/50 raffle, wine pull, and exclusive, behind-the-scenes tours of the stadium and Carolina Panthers’ facilities.
“Allen Tate welcomes the opportunity to raise money for public education through our annual FUNday event. The organizations that support FUNday are important to our communities. Our teachers and volunteers impact the daily lives of our children, and we hope we have made a positive impact for them,” said Maggie Evans, FUNday Charlotte event chairperson.
Local education organizations that will benefit from Allen Tate FUNday dollars include Communities in Schools, NCBest, MeckEd and Teach for America (Mecklenburg); Cleveland County Education Foundation (Kings Mountain/Shelby); Clover Leaf Foundation (Lake Wylie); Foundation for Fort Mill Schools (Fort Mill); Gaston Education Foundation (Gastonia, Belmont); Kannapolis Education Foundation (Concord); Mooresville Foundation for Education (Mooresville); Rock Hill District 3 Education Foundation (Rock Hill) and Union County Education Foundation (Union County).
- Super Bowl sponsors for the Charlotte event were River Run at Davidson and True Homes.
- Touchdown sponsors included 2-10 Home Buyers Warranty, The Coley Law Firm, Quantum Digital, and Realtor.com.
- Field Goal sponsors were CalAtlantic Homes, Canon, Office Depot, Telware Corporation, The Terry Law Firm, T.R. Lawing Realty and United Printing.
- First Down sponsors were Americas Choice Home Inspections, Artisan Graphics, Automated Shredding, Bonterra Builders/AV Homes, Carolinas Landscapes, Charlotte Observer, Donald Haack Diamonds, Evans Coghill Homes, Home Inspection Carolina, Howdy Home Inspections, McLean Homes, McMillan, Psaroudis and Markey, PA, Metro Life Guide, Peachtree Residential Properties, Riverwalk Carolinas, Superior School of Real Estate, Traton Homes and Trilogy Lake Norman.
- Tailgate sponsors were Carolina Realty Signs, Doyle & Wallace, PLLC, KNC Construction, S&D Coffee & Tea, and Samantha Terres, PLLC.
- Donor sponsors were Cardinal Awards, Charlotte Business Journal and Helium & Balloons Across America.
Allen Tate is the Carolinas’ largest real estate company with 23 local offices in the Charlotte region and a total of 41 offices in North and South Carolina.