Allen Tate Realtors®, the Carolinas’ leading real estate company, has announced that the following individuals have graduated from the company’s Winner’s Edge training in the Charlotte region:
- Mike Bowden, Julian McPherson – Charlotte-Ballantyne
- Anne Monstead, Heather Rocholl – Charlotte-Center City
- Ryan Cox, Andrea Giorno, Michelle McCormick, Lisa Rainey, Judith Tracy – Charlotte-Providence@485
- Chandra McClary – Charlotte-Steele Creek
- Tess Dalsing – Charlotte-University City
- Christine Stewart – Concord
- Jerry Gaglione – Fort Mill
- Paul Ashurst – Gastonia
- Haley Fay, Nicole Rosenthal, Julie Yow – Lake Norman
- Robin Denton, Michael Licht, Liz Parrish – Matthews/Mint Hill
- Ann Marie Adams, Melissa Johnson, Frank Mahan, Loretta Mason, Christopher Wright – Rock Hill
- Kimberly Braswell, Amy Claugus, Ellie Lacey – Union County-New Town Road
Exclusively for Allen Tate Realtors, Winner’s Edge is a required, comprehensive real estate training program. The curriculum includes the latest in national real estate trends, technology, license law, sales and marketing techniques, integrated with detailed information about the local real estate market. As a result of this intensive course of study, Realtors are equipped with the latest tools in the industry in order to serve their clients in a knowledgeable, caring and professional manner.
Since 1957, Allen Tate Realtors has focused on the needs of consumers by providing one-stop shopping with choices in branches located in communities throughout the Carolinas.