Top performers ranked on 2015 REAL Trends The Thousand
Thirty-eight Allen Tate Realtors® and real estate teams have been ranked among America’s best real agents, according to 2015 REAL Trends The Thousand, an annual awards ranking sponsored by REAL Trends, the nation’s leading publisher of trends and analysis of the residential real estate brokerage industry, and the Wall Street Journal.
The agents and teams were ranked nationally and by state in six categories: individual agent by transaction sides, individual agent by sales volume, individual agent by average sales price, agent team by transaction sides, agent team by sales volume and agent team by average sales price.
Ashley Richardson, an Allen Tate Realtor in the Lake Norman office, took top honors among Allen Tate agents, with a national ranking of No. 141 in the category of individual agent by transaction sides, with 154 transaction sides in 2014.
The Andy Bovender Team in the Allen Tate Charlotte-Providence @485 office, was tops among Allen Tate teams, with a national ranking of No. 163 in the category of agent team by transaction sides, with 285 transaction sides in 2014. The Bovender team was also ranked No. 197 in the category of agent teams by sales volume, with $88,986,613 in 2014.
Other Tate teams ranked in the top 25 percent nationally were Team Honeycutt in the Allen Tate Concord office, at No. 194 and Smith Marketing in the Allen Tate Greensboro-Green Valley office, at No. 203 in the category of agent team by transaction sides.
The following Allen Tate agents and teams were recognized:
- Cindy Crisp – Charlotte-Ballantyne
- Andy Bovender Team – Charlotte-Providence @ 485
- Marlyn Jamison – Charlotte-SouthPark
- Melissa Baker – Charlotte-Steele Creek
- Amy Baker, Cathy Staskel & Associates – Charlotte-University City
- Team Honeycutt – Concord
- Sherri Stinecipher – Fort Mill
- John R. Bolin, Wendy Eaves, Cathy Young – Gastonia
- Dixie Dean, Ashley Richardson – Lake Norman
- Richard Kirkley – Lancaster
- Robin King – Lake Wylie
- Karen Anderson – Matthews/Mint Hill
- Kim Hamrick, Sandy Johnson, Shannon Lawrence, Vickie Kessinger Team, Wendy Thomas – Rock Hill-Ebenezer Road
- JoAnne Baggerly – Burlington
- The McGarrigan Group, Smith Marketing, Diane Thompson – Greensboro-Green Valley
- Kim Mathis, Roberta Wall, Angie Wilkie – Greensboro-North Elm
- Vivian Wilborne, Carol Young – High Point
- Ramilya Siegel – Oak Ridge
- The Banner Team, Brooke Cashion, Pam Matthews – Winston-Salem
- Martha Bick – Chapel Hill/Durham
- The Wolborsky Group – Raleigh-Falls of Neuse
- Missy Rick – Easley/Powdersville
- Kathy Sheehan – Greer