Allen Tate Realtors® (www.allentate.com), the Carolinas’ leading real estate company, has announced that the following individuals have graduated from the company’s Winner’s Edge training in the Charlotte region:
- Jeff Cline, Linda Dolan-Ruggiero, Rena Hawkins, Cathy Miller, Esteban Pena, Michael Shrum, Eric Thompson – Charlotte-Ballantyne
- Teresa Orr – Charlotte-SouthPark
- Rosa Brooks, Cherri Lewis – Charlotte-Steele Creek
- Drew Mullee – Concord
- Tim Whitten – Fort Mill
- Kelly Melerine – Gastonia
- Dan Wingold – Huntersville
- Michael Lieberman – Lake Norman
- Allen Valentine – Matthews/Mint Hill
- Rockey Joshi – Mooresville/Lake Norman
- Ashley Hall Pettit, Gina Tibbs, Margaret Wells – Rock Hill
Exclusively for Allen Tate Realtors, Winner’s Edge is a required, comprehensive real estate training program. The curriculum includes the latest in national real estate trends, technology, license law, sales and marketing techniques, integrated with detailed information about the local real estate market. As a result of this intensive course of study, Realtors are equipped with the latest tools in the industry in order to serve their clients in a knowledgeable, caring and professional manner.
Since 1957, Allen Tate Realtors has focused on the needs of consumers by providing one-stop shopping with choices in branches located in communities throughout the Carolinas.