Allen Tate Realtors® (www.allentate.com), the Carolinas’ leading real estate company, has announced that the following individuals have graduated from the company’s Winner’s Edge training in the Charlotte region:
- Kendell Burruss, Steven Lorimer, Paul Mattos – Charlotte-Ballantyne
- Stephen Kendall, Laurie Seichter, Michele Smith – Charlotte-Providence@485
- Jodie Anderson, Jacky Freeman, Katie Koppleman, Andrea Kuykendal – Charlotte-SouthPark
- Vivian Zapata – Charlotte-Steele Creek
- Austin Dantzler, Tim Davis – Charlotte-University City
- Cindy Alvarado, Jenny Dabbs – Concord
- Katherine Nolley – Gastonia
- Ryan Wilson – Huntersville
- Eli Azran, Christine Iler – Lake Norman
- Cindy Belcher – Matthews/Mint Hill
- Sandra Cole – Mooresville/Lake Norman
- Chelsea Keener, Melissa Warren – Rock Hill
- Allen Meeker, Jen Munn – Union County-New Town Road
Exclusively for Allen Tate Realtors, Winner’s Edge is a required, comprehensive real estate training program. The curriculum includes the latest in national real estate trends, technology, license law, sales and marketing techniques, integrated with detailed information about the local real estate market. As a result of this intensive course of study, Realtors are equipped with the latest tools in the industry in order to serve their clients in a knowledgeable, caring and professional manner.
Since 1957, Allen Tate Realtors has focused on the needs of consumers by providing one-stop shopping with choices in branches located in communities throughout the Carolinas.