It was a Panthers fan dream-come-true on November 8, for the lucky winners of Allen Tate’s Prowl the Den contest. From enjoying a tailgate party, to sneaking a peak at their favorite player’s locker, to running onto the field while being cheered on by the Top Cats, these fans received some extra special “insider” treatment.
The Prowl the Den contest was the latest in a series of Allen Tate promotions to celebrate their 8-year partnership with the Carolina Panthers. Fans registered online to win a guided, open house tour of the Panthers’ facilities and Bank of America Stadium.
Shannon Dillahunt, a Panthers fan from Charlotte, N.C., was selected as the Grand Prize winner – receiving four suite tickets and four field passes for the December 21, 2014 home game vs. Cleveland and four replica Carolina Panthers jerseys.
“I was in disbelief when I heard my name called. I couldn’t believe I won the grand prize because I’ve never won anything before,” said Dillahunt, who said her favorite part of the tour was seeing the players’ locker room. She will take her boyfriend Eddie Vasquez and daughter Mackenzie, who attended the tour, to the December game, along with her father, Levi Dillahunt.
In addition to Dillahunt, Prowl the Den tour participants included:
- Sharon Ashmore, Charlotte, N.C.
- Randolph Cardona, Huntersville, N.C.
- James Dean, Piedmont, S.C.
- Julie Drejka, Fort Mill, S.C.
- Daniel Duymovic, Matthews, N.C.
- Bobbie Furr, China Grove, N.C.
- Sylvia Hawkins, Shelby, N.C.
- Jonathan Hayes, Moravian Falls, N.C.
- Katie Icenhower, Clayton, N.C.
- Celeste Jackson, Laurel Hill, N.C.
- Edward Koster, Clemmons, N.C.
- Gene Krueger, Salisbury, N.C.
- Jason Lanier, Gastonia, N.C.
- Jordan McElhany, Charlotte, N.C.
- Roland McLamb, Lumberton, N.C.
- Matthew McLean, Charlotte, N.C.
- Courtney Shelton, Gibsonville, N.C.
- Marisa Shipley, Charlotte, N.C.
- Anne Showalter, Raleigh, N.C.
- Diane Wampler, Cherryville, N.C.
- Hunter Whetzel, Pleasant Garden, N.C.
- John Willis, Charlotte, N.C.