Home builder clients of Builder Services Inc. (BSI) were honored with 14 awards at the 2014 Major Achievements in Marketing Excellence (MAME) event held June 19, 2014 at the Ritz-Carlton in Charlotte.
The event, hosted by the Home Builders Association of Charlotte, recognizes outstanding new home sales and marketing accomplishments of builders and developers in the Charlotte region.
Marketing awards were given to BSI builder and developer clients for their work in the following categories:
Top Sales Agent of the Year
Richard Teat, Bonterra Builders, 61 closed sales units, $22,145,691 closed sales volume
- Gold: Integrated Print Program of the Year; Community of the Year, $251-$375K – Enclaves at Crismark
- Silver: Product Design Floorplan, $426-$500K; Model Interior Merchandising, $426-$500K – The Greystone – Enclaves at Crismark
- Gold: Custom Home of the Year $251-$500K; Custom Home of the Year $501-750K, Website of the Year
- Silver: Community Outreach of the Year
John Wieland Homes
- Gold: Design Center of the Year; Community Amenity Package of the Year, $376-$500K – Olmstead; Community of the Year, $376-$500K – McCullough
- Silver: Model Interior Merchandising, $501-$650K – The Madison – Olmstead; Product Design Floorplan – The Donnelly – McCullough