Allen Tate Relocation and Corporate Services (relocation.allentate.com), part of the Allen Tate Family of Companies, was recently honored at the 2014 Leading Real Estate Companies of the World (LeadingRE) National Conference, held February 23-27 at The Wynn in Las Vegas.
This year, LeadingRE presented Allen Tate Company with the Crown of Excellence Award; Award of Excellence for Outgoing Referral Production; Top 5 Performance Award for Outgoing Closings; Top 5 Pinnacle Award; Million Dollar Club Award; and Momentum Club Award. Mark Bardo, Allen Tate vice president of administration, received the President’s Service Award.
“We are honored to be recognized as leaders by our peers – the top real estate companies in the country. Our team of professionals work tirelessly to make the relocation process seamless for customers moving locally, regionally, across the country and around the world,” said DJ Stephan, president of Allen Tate Relocation and Corporate Services.
“It is so rewarding to receive recognition from our fellow LeadingRE member companies. Our affiliation with the LeadingRE network enables us to help our customers move to or from anywhere, and know they are in the very best of hands,” said Pat Riley, president and COO of Allen Tate Company.
Members of the Allen Tate Company leadership team and agents were featured speakers at the Conference. The week-long series boasted a noteworthy line-up of speakers, who addressed topics relating to real estate management, technology, marketing and business development.
“Conference week has a tradition of attracting the best names in the business, who come together to share ideas and explore new strategies for serving the needs of home buyers and sellers,” said LeadingRE President/CEO Pam O’Connor.
Allen Tate speakers and their topics included:
- Pat Riley, president and COO, Allen Tate Company – “Countering the Kool-Aid: Selling Your Value Proposition,” panelist
- DJ Stephan, president, Allen Tate Relocation and Corporate Services – “When Global Becomes Local: Successful International Settling-In Services,” moderator
- Mark Bardo, vice president of administration, Allen Tate Company – “Then and Now: A Mindful Approach to Marketing and Technology,” panelist
- Cindy Barnes, Allen Tate Realtor®, SouthPark Office – “Top Producers Share Innovative Marketing Techniques,” panelist
- Cathy Staskel, Allen Tate Realtor®, University Office – Brunch Presentation, panelist
Keynote speakers included former Navy SEAL Rorke Denver, who starred in the 2012 film “Act of Valor,” and bestselling author, entrepreneur and former chief evangelist for Apple Guy Kawasaki.
Allen Tate Company is a founding member of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®, the largest network of premier locally-branded real estate firms producing more than one million annual home transactions. LeadingRE provides a broad range of brokerage services to its affiliates, including lead generation, cross-market referrals, branding support, luxury marketing, online exposure, technology systems, and industry-leading professional development.