More than 130 Allen Tate Realtors® and members of the Allen Tate Company leadership team will attend the 2014 Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® (LeadingRE) Annual Conference February 23-27 at the Wynn Las Vegas.
More than 2,500 top real estate professionals from the U.S. and 20 countries around the world are expected to attend the conference. Participating LeadingRE brokerages represent a significant share of the U.S. real estate market, with annual sales production of more than $272 billion.
The week-long series of conferences boasts a noteworthy line-up of more than 25 speakers, who will address a diverse range of real estate topics, from technology and mobile strategies to sales coaching skills and real estate market insights.
“Conference Week has a tradition of attracting the best names in the business, who come together to share ideas and explore new strategies for serving the needs of home buyers and sellers,” said LeadingRE President/CEO Pam O’Connor.
Allen Tate speakers and their topics include:
- Pat Riley, president and COO, Allen Tate Company – “Selling Your Value Proposition,” panelist
- DJ Stephan, president, Allen Tate Relocation and Corporate Services – “When Global Become Local: Successful International Settling-In Strategies,” moderator
- Mark Bardo, vice-president of administration, Allen Tate Company – “Then and Now: A Mindful Approach to Marketing and Technology,” co-presenter
- Cindy Barnes, Allen Tate Realtor – “Top Producers Share Innovative Marketing Techniques,” panelist
- Cathy Staskel, Allen Tate Realtor and team leader – “Getting Rid of the Noise in Order to Achieve Results,” panelist
Keynote speakers include former Navy SEAL Rorke Denver; author, entrepreneur and Apple evangelist Guy Kawasaki; and graffiti artist, film maker and author Erik Wahl.
Allen Tate Company is a founding member of Leading Real Estate Companies of the World®, the largest network of more than 500 premier locally-branded real estate firms. LeadingRE provides a broad range of brokerage services to its affiliates, including lead generation, cross-market referrals, branding support, luxury marketing, online exposure, technology systems, and industry-leading professional development.