Allen Tate Company, the Carolinas’ leading real estate company, has announced that the following individuals have graduated from the company’s Winner’s Edge training in the Charlotte region:
- Dustin Chitko, Mike Edwards, Jimmy Grappone, Penny Greene, Hunter Roskind – Ballantyne
- Joshua Drown, Shelly Stone – CenterCity
- Erika Mendoza – Concord
- Angie Douglass, Rick Trexel – FortMill
- Paula Fessler – Lake Norman
- Brandon McLain, Doug Scott – Matthews/Mint Hill
- Jeff Neely – Mooresville
- Lori Turner – Providence
- Johnika Joseph, Sandi McCann – Rock Hill
- Emily Macon – Shelby
- Tony Nicastro – Southpark
- Cindy Herrin, Beverly Merriweather – University
Exclusively for Allen Tate Realtors, Winner’s Edge is a required, comprehensive real estate training program. The curriculum includes the latest in national real estate trends, technology, license law, sales and marketing techniques, integrated with detailed information about the local real estate market. As a result of this intensive course of study, Realtors are equipped with the latest tools in the industry in order to serve their clients in a knowledgeable, caring and professional manner.
Since 1957, Allen Tate Realtors has focused on the needs of consumers by providing one-stop shopping with choices in branches located in communities throughout the Carolinas.