It was a Panthers fan dream-come-true on November 9, for 20 lucky winners of Allen Tate’s Prowl the Den contest. From sneaking a peak at their favorite player’s locker to running through the tunnel onto the field while high-fiving Sir Purr, these fans received some extra special “insider” treatment.
The Prowl the Den contest was the latest in a series of Allen Tate promotions to celebrate their 7-year partnership with the Carolina Panthers. Fans registered online to win a guided, open house tour of the Panthers’ facilities and Bank of America Stadium.
Matt Morris, a Panthers fan from Concord, N.C., was selected as the Grand Prize winner – receiving four suite tickets and four field passes for the December 1, 2013 home game vs. TampaBay and four replica Carolina Panthers jerseys.
In addition to Morris, Prowl the Den winners included:
- Adam Amesbury, Charlotte, N.C.
- Amy Brown, Fort Mill, S.C.
- Nathan Burns, Simpsonville, S.C.
- Julie Butt, High Point, N.C.
- Charles Childers, Mint Hill, N.C.
- Toshebia Crowe, Charlotte, N.C.
- Terri Dean, Monroe, N.C,
- Dianna Freestone, Denver, N.C.
- Lisa Hoffman, Matthews, N.C.
- James Hunter, Jacksonville, N.C.
- Amy Kimrey, Haw River, S.C.
- Beth Kuess, Fort Mill, S.C.
- David McClelland, Charlotte, N.C.
- Mark McCurry, Mooresville, N.C.
- Marla Plyler, Lancaster, S.C.
- Angela Porter, Greensboro, N.C.
- Carie Salters, Lancaster, S.C.
- Steven Such, Raleigh, N.C.
- Amanda Warfield, Charlotte, N.C.