For the past several years, home buyers have been able to search for properties throughout the Carolinas on their smartphone or tablet, via TateMobile, Allen Tate Company’s mobile website and apps. With TateMobile, buyers have access to 100,000 homes on allentate.com, updated daily, directly from the local MLS.
Home buyers want to “go mobile,” according to a recent survey by Google. Today, mobile apps are used by 68 percent of all new home shoppers, and 20 percent of all real estate searches happen on a mobile device. Interestingly, while buyers like to search for homes while they are at work, waiting in line, at a restaurant or at someone else’s home, 77 percent of home shoppers say they are using their mobile device to search for homes – at home.
To give mobile shoppers what they want – wherever they want it, TateMobile has recently been enhanced with several new features:
- Map Search feature allows shoppers to search for properties geographically.
- Touring feature centers on buyers location, generating a search every 5 seconds.
- Driving directions provide several routes to a property.
- Feature search allows buyer to search for multiple criteria, such as garage and corner lot, or exclude certain criteria.
- “Claim your agent” feature allows buyer to select their Allen Tate agent for easy contact and referrals.
To access TateMobile, go to m.allentate.com from any iPhone, iPad or Android device or download free apps from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.