Builder Services, Inc. (BSI) (www.bsinewhomes.com), the new homes division of Allen Tate Company (www.allentate.com), was recently honored at the 2012 Home Builders Association of Charlotte Major Achievement Awards celebration. The event recognizes excellence in new home sales throughout the Charlotte region. BSI honorees included:
Closed Sales Volume
- $100K-$999K Mandy Logan – Bonterra; Anna Lee – John Wieland
- $1 million+ Drew Bassinger – Bonterra; Dana Hefner – John Wieland
- $2 million+ David Wood – Bonterra; Tracy Burdette, Nancy Costa, Meka Martin, Susan Smith, Angela Wetheral, Chrissy Wilson – Regent
- $5 million+ Chris Dedora, Nicki Griffin, Kylie Holt, Doreen Mandsager, Jim Vivian – Bonterra; Jessica Shirlen – River Run; Chris Davis, Mary Ann Dumke, Tricia Halloran, Ed McDevitt – John Wieland
- $10 million+ Spencer Bensch, Richard Teat – Bonterra; Mitch Goldberg – John Wieland
Sales Manager Awards – Platinum
- Cathie Campbell – Bonterra
- Steve Bailey – Regent
- Leslie Lambert – John Wieland
- Bobbi Cameron – Bonterra
Salesperson of the Year – Volume
- Richard Teat – Bonterra, $15,340,339
Salesperson of the Year – Units
- Mitch Goldberg – John Wieland, 40 units
Established in 1986, BSI represents local, regional and national builders and developers in the sales and marketing of new home communities. The extensive network of associates and managers consult and collaborate with clients in product design, land acquisition support, competitive analysis and strategic marketing.
About Builder Services Inc.
BSI is the Carolinas’ leader in new home sales and marketing services. As part of the Allen Tate Family of Companies, BSI has provided dedicated new home sales and marketing professionals to home builders and developers since 1986. Our extensive network of associates and managers consult and collaborate with clients in product design, land acquisition support, competitive analysis and strategic marketing. Leverage our experience and multiply your success. Visit www.BSINewHomes.com for more information.