Top performers ranked on 2013 REAL Trends report
Twenty-one Allen Tate Realtors® and real estate teams have been ranked among America’s best real agents, according to a new report by REAL Trends, the nation’s leading publisher of trends and analysis of the residential real estate brokerage industry.
The agents and teams were ranked nationally, by state and by Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) in four categories: individual agent by transaction sides, individual agent by sales volume, agent team by transaction sides, and agent team by sales volume.
Jerri Banner and Associates, a real estate team based in Winston-Salem, took top honors among Allen Tate agents, with a national ranking of No. 248 in the category of agent teams by transaction sides and a No. 2 ranking in the Winston-Salem market. The team had 209 transaction sides in 2012.
The 2013 REAL Trends Best Real Estate Agents in America is based on 2012 data submitted and independently verified for The Thousand, an annual ranking of America’s top 1,000 real estate agents and team, published by REAL Trends and The Wall Street Journal. Agents and teams must meet the minimum standards of 50 closed sides or $20 million in annual sales volume for individuals or 75 closed sides or $30 million in sales volume for sales teams.
The following Allen Tate agents and teams were recognized:
- Cindy Crisp, John Shepherd – Ballantyne
- Team Honeycutt – Concord
- John R. Bolin, Wendy Eaves, Cathy Young – Gastonia
- Ashley Richardson – Huntersville
- Robin King – Lake Wylie
- Andy Bovender Team – Providence
- Sandy Johnson, Vickie Kessinger Team – Rock Hill
- Marlyn Jamison – SouthPark
- Staskel & Associates – University
- Joanne Baggerly – Burlington
- The McGarrigan Group, Donna Russell, Smith Marketing – Green Valley
- Roberta Wall – North Elm
- Jerri Banner & Associates – Winston-Salem
- The Wolborsky Group – Falls of Neuse
- Van Fletcher – Glenwood
“We are extremely proud of the work of these agents and teams during the comeback year of 2012,” said Pat Riley, Allen Tate President/COO. “It’s gratifying to have some of our best recognized among their peers nationally and across the Carolinas.”
The full report can be viewed at www.realtrends.com.