Allen Tate Company, the Carolinas’ leading real estate company, has announced that the following individuals have graduated from the company’s Winner’s Edge training in the Charlotte region:
- Dustin Chitko, Mike Edwards, Jimmy Grappone, Penny Greene, Hunter Roskind – Ballantyne
- Joshua Drown, Shelly Stone – CenterCity
- Erika Mendoza – Concord
- Angie Douglass, Rick Trexel – FortMill
- Paula Fessler – Lake Norman
- Brandon McLain, Doug Scott – Matthews/Mint Hill
- Jeff Neely – Mooresville
- Lori Turner – Providence
- Johnika Joseph, Sandi McCann – Rock Hill
- Emily Macon – Shelby
- Tony Nicastro – Southpark
- Cindy Herrin, Beverly Merriweather – University
Exclusively for Allen Tate Realtors, Winner’s Edge is a required, comprehensive real estate training program. The curriculum includes the latest in national real estate trends, technology, license law, sales and marketing techniques, integrated with detailed information about the local real estate market. As a result of this intensive course of study, Realtors are equipped with the latest tools in the industry in order to serve their clients in a knowledgeable, caring and professional manner.
Since 1957, Allen Tate Realtors has focused on the needs of consumers by providing one-stop shopping with choices in branches located in communities throughout the Carolinas.
Allen Tate Company, the Carolinas’ leading real estate company, is pleased to welcome the following Realtors® who joined the company in November 2013:
- Kam Campfield, Debbie Carrillo, Dustin Chitko, Jenn Grandey, Penny Greene, Ann-Dorthe Havmoeller, Jamie Kapczynski – Ballantyne
- Joshua Drown – CenterCity
- Erika Mendoza – Concord
- Angie Douglass, Janet Sweeney – Fort Mill
- Brian Connolly – Lake Norman
- Johnika Joseph – Rock Hill
- Kathryn Daniel, Erwin Jones – SouthPark
- Dana Owens – Burlington
- Byron G. East, Todd Hutchins – Winston-Salem
- Fiquet Swain – Glenwood
- Colleen Cerniglia – Wake Forest/Rolesville
- Aaron Bowen – Easley/Powdersville
- Sherri Sirls – Greenville-Midtown
- Mary Moore – Greer
Allen Tate Realtors is the Carolinas’ largest real estate company with 37 offices in the Charlotte, Triad, Triangle and Upstate South Carolina regions.
It was a Panthers fan dream-come-true on November 9, for 20 lucky winners of Allen Tate’s Prowl the Den contest. From sneaking a peak at their favorite player’s locker to running through the tunnel onto the field while high-fiving Sir Purr, these fans received some extra special “insider” treatment.
The Prowl the Den contest was the latest in a series of Allen Tate promotions to celebrate their 7-year partnership with the Carolina Panthers. Fans registered online to win a guided, open house tour of the Panthers’ facilities and Bank of America Stadium.
Matt Morris, a Panthers fan from Concord, N.C., was selected as the Grand Prize winner – receiving four suite tickets and four field passes for the December 1, 2013 home game vs. TampaBay and four replica Carolina Panthers jerseys.
In addition to Morris, Prowl the Den winners included:
- Adam Amesbury, Charlotte, N.C.
- Amy Brown, Fort Mill, S.C.
- Nathan Burns, Simpsonville, S.C.
- Julie Butt, High Point, N.C.
- Charles Childers, Mint Hill, N.C.
- Toshebia Crowe, Charlotte, N.C.
- Terri Dean, Monroe, N.C,
- Dianna Freestone, Denver, N.C.
- Lisa Hoffman, Matthews, N.C.
- James Hunter, Jacksonville, N.C.
- Amy Kimrey, Haw River, S.C.
- Beth Kuess, Fort Mill, S.C.
- David McClelland, Charlotte, N.C.
- Mark McCurry, Mooresville, N.C.
- Marla Plyler, Lancaster, S.C.
- Angela Porter, Greensboro, N.C.
- Carie Salters, Lancaster, S.C.
- Steven Such, Raleigh, N.C.
- Amanda Warfield, Charlotte, N.C.
This year’s Matthews Alive festival has raised $91,261 to benefit area non-profit organizations in the Matthews community – the highest payout in the 21-year history of the festival.
“We are very excited to be able to give back record-breaking monies to our local non-profit partners this year,” said Barbara Cody, an Allen Tate Realtor® and chair of Matthews Alive, Inc. “Our festival slogan is so true – Good Times, Funding Good Works.”
Matthews Alive is held every year on Labor Day weekend in downtown Matthews. More than 2,200 volunteers from 35 non-profit organizations work the weekend to put on the event free for the public. An estimated 200,000 people attend the event.
Allen Tate Company was a premier sponsor of 2013 Matthews Alive.
Allen Tate Company, the Carolinas’ leading real estate company, is pleased to announce that Sandra Paul, branch leader for the company’s Chapel Hill/Durham office, has been elected treasurer of the Greater Chapel Hill Association of Realtors® (GCHAR).
Paul will be installed as a 2014 officer at the GCHAR banquet and awards ceremony on November 7 at the Chapel Hill Country Club. She has more than 25 years of residential real estate and new homes experience and joined the Allen Tate Company May 2013.
An active and engaged industry professional, Paul is also a member of the Raleigh Regional Association of Realtors. She holds designations as a North Carolina Real Estate Broker and Broker-in-Charge; is a member of the Institute of Residential Marketing (MIRM); and is a Certified Site Professional (CSP).
She is an active member of Greystone Baptist Church, where she teaches Sunday School; and volunteer/ fundraiser for Preston Robert Tisch Brain Tumor Clinic at Duke and the Susan G. Komen Foundation. She holds a bachelor of arts degree in secondary education from Meredith College.
Paul and her husband, Jim, reside in Raleigh. They have three grown sons.